Sign up as Farmer and post ad now
- Check with your insurance agent to confirm that your existing liability policy covers you.
- Check with your city courthouse to ensure no zoning laws or local ordancies are in place that will prevent you from allowing a RV on your property over night.
- Accurately determine what size RVs your property can accommodate.
- Accurately determine the number of RVs you will accept at one time.
- Make sure that your property remains accessible for the size RVs you have indicated.
- Provide a fairly level parking area with space for RV.
Help us spread the word! Tell other farmers about us!